Sophistication and comfort! When entering the Piper Malibu Matrix by the aft airstair, leading you to a spacious cabin, including central aisle, a work station, power supply for a personal computer alongside lots of room for baggage storage, you cannot help feeling like you have stepped up to the life of a world traveler! The Piper Malibu Matrix allows you to travel in style, comfortably, and in addition the aircraft is spacious enough to give the pilot a feeling of privacy.
The Matrix will impress everyone, especially pilots and passengers that normally flies 4-place airplanes. This aircraft is the next level - a luxurious level.
See Piper Matrix highlight video - 1.17 min.
Specifications and Equipment in the Piper Malibu Matrix:
- Garmin G1000 avionics suite (standard)
- Max cruising speed: 213 ktas (395 km/h)
- Range incl. 45 min. reserve: 1,343 nm (2,491 km)
- Standard useful load: 1,389 lbs (630 kg)
- Nubmer of seats: 6
- Max. operating altitude: 25,000 ft (7,620 m)
- Engine: Lycoming dual turbocharged TIO-540-AE2A, 350 HP
- Wing span: 43 ft (13,1 m)
- Length: 28,9 ft (8,8 m)
- Height: 11,3 ft (3,4 m)
- Cabin length: 148 in (375,9 cm)
Press about the Piper Malibu Matrix:
Meet the other members of the Piper family: