Be trained by the best trainer - the Piper Seminole! More than 20 years of service and a six-digit number of hours in the air in flight schools all over the world is a proof of consistency and reliability. The multiengine trainer, the Piper Seminole is loved by both pilot students and flight instructors for its ability to teach advanced flight training manoeuvres and procedures.
Let one of the best advanced multiengine trainers teach lessons in a safe and reliable manner. The Seminole is a smart choice for multiengine training.
See Piper Seminole highlight video - 1:24 min.
See Piper Seminole video - approx. 3 min.
Specifications and Equipment in the Piper Seminole:
- Garmin G500 avionics suite (standard)
- Cruise speed, 75% power: 162 ktas (300 km/t)
- Range inkl. 45 min. reserve: 700 nm (1,426 km)
- Standard useful load: 1,191 lbs (540 kg)
- Number of seats: 4
- Service ceiling: 15,000 ft (4,572 m)
- Engine: (2) Lycoming L/O-360-A1H6, 180 HP each
- Wing span: 38,6 ft (11,8 m)
- Length: 27,6 ft (8,4 m)
- Height: 8,5 ft (2,6 m)
Press about the Piper Seminole:
Meet the other members of the Piper family: