Piper Seneca V
Meet the twin-engine working horse! The Piper Seneca V is a strong and reliable aircraft that will take you safely over mountains, over water – and to your destination at night. The aircraft is known as “the perfect business tool”, often used for personal transportation or business travels to paying customers, taxi and ad hoc charter operations. The Piper Seneca V comfortably seats 6 persons including pilot.
The Piper Seneca V flies you anywhere - anytime. With the largest, widest cabin in the class your passengers will enjoy every single flight with great pleasure.
See Piper Seneca hightlight video - 1.15 min.
See Piper Seneca V video - approx. 3 min.
Specifications and Equipment in the Piper Seneca V:
- Dual Garmin G1000 avionics suite (standard)
- Max cruising speed: 197 ktas (365 km/t)
- Range inkl. 45 min. reserve: 826 nm (1,533 km)
- Standard useful load: 1,376 lbs (624 kg)
- Number of seats: 6
- Service ceiling: 25,000 ft (7,620 m)
- Engine: (2) Continental turbocharged TSIO-360-RB, 220 HP each
- Wing span: 38,9 ft (11,9 m)
- Length: 28,6 ft (8,7 m)
- Height: 9,9 ft (3 m)
- Cabin length: 124,5 in (315,6 cm)
Press about the Piper Seneca V:
Meet the other members of the Piper family: