2008 Cessna T182T Skylane, HB-CZS, MSN: T18208896
Asking price: USD 435,000 (ex. VAT)
This G1000-equipped Cessna T182T Skylane is an excellent choice for any pilot wishing to fly with high useful load and great range!
Equipped with the Garmin GFC700 Autopilot your flight will comfortable and easy, and you will go far with the 92-gallon long range tanks you find on this aircraft!
The aircraft suffered a prop strike incident during taxi in 2022, and the engine is scheduled to be ready and reinstalled in February 2023, and will be delivered with fresh annual inspection done. The propeller is fresh from overhaul with zero hours on the clock!
- YEAR: 2008
- Total Time Since New: 1117 hrs (Jan ’23)
- ENGINE: Lycoming IO-540 AB1A5 (1117 hrs on condition)
- PROPELLER: 3 blade McCauley (0 hrs since OH)
- CONFIGURATION: 4 seat configuration
• Garmin G1000
• Synthetic Vision
• Garmin GFC700 Autopilot
• TAS Traffic
• Bendix King KN63 DME
• Bendix King KR87 ADF
• Long range tanks with 92 US gallons
• Factory built-in Oxygen cylinder (replaced in March 2021)