2020 Piper M600/SLS, factory new, MSN: TBA
Asking price: USD 3,270,243 (ex. VAT)
The Piper M600/SLS is the very peak in engineering, luxury and safety from Piper Aircraft, the top of their production line, and now we are proud to offer it exclusively for sale in our territory: Scandinavia, the Baltic States and Holland!
With a max range of more than 1600 nautical miles, a max cruise speed of 274 ktas and the most advanced avionics and safety systems in the industry, the Piper M600/SLS will give you everything you are looking for in a 6-seat turboprop.
The HALO Safety System is standard equipment in the M600/SLS, keeping you and your passengers safe should the unthinkable happen. It introduces Garmin Autoland, an emergency safety feature that enables HALO Safety System to take control of the aircraft and safely guide it to landing at the nearest runway.
Contact us now and become part of the Piper family with this stunning aircraft – complete equipment list is found at the bottom of this page, and you will get to decide on both exterior and interior, when you purchase this stunning aircraft.
Delivery is set for August 2020.
- YEAR: 2020
- Total Time Since New: 0 hrs (factory new)
- ENGINE: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A
- PROPELLER: 5 blade Hartzell composite prop
- CONFIGURATION: 6 seat EXP-configuration
- Garmin G3000 Avionics suite
- GFC 700 Autopilot
- Enhanced AFCS Enablement
- Synthetic Vision
- Aspen Standby EFD 1000
- GIA 64: Integrated Avionics Computer
- GEA 71B: Engine and Airframe Interface
- GRS 79: Attitude and Heading Reference System
- GMU 44: Magentometer Unit
- GMA 36B: Marker and Audio with Bluetooth
- GTX 335 Transponder
- GMC 711 Mode Controller – Autopilot
- GTC 575 Mode Touchscreen cockpit management unit
- GAE 43 Altitude Encoder
- GDC 72 Air Data Computer
- GWX 75 10″ Weather Radar
HALO Safety System:
SurfaceWatch, Flightstream 510, Enhanced AFCS Enablement (includes ESP), Synthetic Vision.
Emergency Auto Features:
Auto throttle, autoland, GRA 55 Radar Altimeter.
FIKI – Flight Into Known Icing.
Garmin Safe Taxi
Garmin Flight Charts
Piper Aire Air Conditioning
Integrated Digital Cabin Pressurization System
Ultimate Care Program
Safety and Convenience: Bose A20 headsets (2), USB charging ports (6), Rosen shades, Aft Facing Seat Stowage, Fire Extinguisher.
- Hartzell 5-blade composite Prop
- Carpet runner matching interior selection.
- Jeppesen Chartview
- GWX 75 Weather radar enhancement
- GTX 345 Second digital transponder
- GTS-855 Traffic advisory system
- GSR 56 Iridium Transceiver – International (talk, text and weather)
- DME – BendixKing KN63 Remote DME
- GTX 33D ES Diversity Transponder – dual antennas
- GTX345 Digital Transponder
Additional options selected:
- GSR 56 Iridium Transceiver – US (talk, text and weather)
- ADF – Becker RA3502 Remote
- Optional arm rest removal – Aft facing seats
- Fire Detection System