2005 Pilatus PC-12/45, Reg: D-FNAH
Asking price: SOLD
The Pilatus PC12 has gained a reputation as an outstanding, versatile, performing, reliable and operationally flexible aircraft. The PC12 is in operation around the globe in more than 1000 units (since 1995), still growing with 65-100 units produced annually.
The PC12 is found very popular among executive transportation for private companies, air ambulance operators, cargo operators, airline/taxi operations, governmental and military transport, and special mission operations. With one of the largest cabins in its class, the PC12 is available with a fully enclosed toilet onboard.
The aircraft has short runway performance and is approved to land on any kind of runway. The PC12 has got a 1500 nm range at high speed with 3-pax NBAA IFR. It has a standard forward passenger door and a rear cargo door. The Pilatus PC12 has furthermore single pilot certification IFR FIKI (flight into known icing).
- YEAR: 2005
- Total Time Since New: 1993 hrs
- ENGINE: 1993 hrs SNEW
- PROPELLER: OH due November
- CONFIGURATION: Executive Platinum 6+2 seats.
AVIONICS 5 tube Honeywell EFIS 5”, including:
- Garmin GMA 340 Audiopanel
- Dual Garmin 530 GPS
- Dual Garmin 330 Transponder Mode S
- Enhanced Honeywell Weather Radar RDR 2000
- Honeywell KMD 850 Multifunction Display
- Honeywell KMH 880
- E-GPWS / TAS Honeywell KR 87ADF
- Honeywell KN 63 DME
- Honeywell AHRS LCR 92 Dual 2nd AM 250 Altimeter and Diversity Antennas
- Honeywell Radar Altimeter KRA 405B
- Additional airconditioning
- 2nd Battery Lead ACID
- 2nd Chip Detector accessory
- Gearbox Cabin 12 VDS Outlets 6 ea.
- Noise Cancelation Head seat
- BOSE Pilot / Copilot ELT Interface ( Incl. ELT 406 MHZ)
- Recognition Lights (Flap Fairing L/H & R/H)