2006 Pilatus PC-12/47, OY-GSB, MSN: 778
2006 Pilatus PC-12/47 for sale. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation as an outstanding, versatile, performing, reliable and operationally flexible aircraft.
As such, the PC-12 is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. The PC-12 is found very popular among executive transportation for private companies, air ambulance operators, cargo operators, airline/taxi operations, governmental and military transport, and special mission operations.
With one of the largest cabins in its class, the PC-12 is available with a fully closed toilet onboard.
The aircraft has short runway performance and is approved to land on any kind of runway.
- Year: 2006
- Total time since new: 2,200 hrs.
- Engine: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67B
- Propeller: Hartzell 4 Blades
- Configuration: 6 Executive seats, 2 commuter seats
- Dual 5” EFIS (Pilot & co-pilot)
- Dual AHRS LCR92
- KMA 28 Audio Control/Voice Activated Intercom
- Garmin GNS 430 GPS
- Garmin GNS 530 Com/Nav/GPS
- King KMH 880 Traffic and Terrain
- KMD 850 MFD
- Dual Garmin 330 Mode S transponder
- Kanad 406AF ELT with remote switch
- KR 87 ADF
- KN 63 DME
- Standby Instruments
- Cockpit lights
- Dome lights
- Large oxygen system 77,0 Cu ft
- Auxiliary cabin heater
- Additional Air conditioning
- 2nd Lead Acid battery