2010 Pilatus PC-12 NG, M-ATHS (SOLD)
2010 Pilatus PC-12 NG for sale. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation as an outstanding, versatile, performing, reliable and operationally flexible aircraft.
As such, the PC-12 is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. The PC-12 is found very popular among executive transportation for private companies, air ambulance operators, cargo operators, airline/taxi operations, governmental and military transport, and special mission operations.
With one of the largest cabins in its class, the PC-12 is available with a fully closed toilet onboard.
The aircraft has short runway performance and is approved to land on any kind of runway.
- Year: 2010
- Total time since new: 840 hrs.
- Engine: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67B
- Propeller: Hartzell 4 Blades
- Configuration: 6 Executive seats, 2 commuter seats
- Interated Honeywell Primus Apex Suite
- “ELITE PACKAGE”
- Courser Control Device
- Co-pilot PFD
- 2nd GPS
- 2 mode S transponder
- Stormscope WX 500
- TAWS Class B
- TCAS I ( KMH 980)
- Nav Interface to ELT (406 Mhz)
- Electronic Checklist Function
- Honeywell ChartLink (Software)
- Large Oxygen
- Pulsing Reconition Lights
- RVSM Software
- 2010 Pilatus PC 12-47E, NG, s/n 1196
- Coupled V-NAV software
- GPS WAAS LPV Functionality Honeywell KGS 200
- Satcom Antenna Executive (incl. antenna cable)
- Large oxygen system 77,0 Cu ft
- Auxiliary cabin heater
- Additional Air conditioning
- 2nd Lead Acid battery