Pratt & Whitney turboprop PT6A-42A, 500 SHP
4 Blade Hartzell
6 seat configuration
With Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite: Dual 12,1” PFDs, Single 12.1” MFD, Dual GTC 570 Touchscreen Cockpit Management Units, Dual GIA 63W NAV/COM/GPS, GFC 700 Autopilot with enhanced AFCS, Gamin FliteCharts, Garmin SafeTaxi, GMA 36 Digital Audio Panel, GTX 33 ES Mode S Transponder, GWX 70 Digital Weather Radar, Aspen EFD 1000 Standby Flight Instruments, and Integrated Digital Cabin Pressurization.
Recomended Options (EU operations*): Jeppesen Chartview subscription, GSR 56 Iridium Transceiver, L3 WX-500 Stormscope, SVT – Garmin Syntetic Vision, TAWS-B (Terrain Awareness and Warning System), Remote DME – BendixKing KN 63, Diversity Digital Transponder GTX 33 D ES, GTS 855 Traffic Advisory System – (ADS-B “In” Compliant).
*Recomended options are not included in Basic List Price.
Other Standard Equipment:
- Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI)
- PiperAire Air Conditioning
- Six USB Ports
- Hardwired Cockpit Bose A20 Headsets
- “Piper introduces Piper M500” – FLYING (Jan. 2015)
- “We Fly: Piper Meridian M500” – FLYING (April 2015)
- “New Meridian: Piper updates pressurized turbine single” – AOPA (Jan. 2015)
- “Piper Aircraft launches new, top-of-the-line M500” – Pilot (Jan. 2015)
- Meridian M500 gets upgraded avionics – Aviation Week (March 2015)
Sleek and sexy without sacrificing safety, the Piper Meridian M500 is the profile of perfection. This single engine turboprop, with the latest in Garmin Safety Technology, remains a study in priorities.
Six-place seating and a pressurized cabin comfortably accommodate passengers, prioritizing precious assets, while the 500 SHP Pratt & Whitney PT6-42A turbine satisfies the most discerning pilot by providing adrenaline-inducing, powerful performance and unmatched reliability.
Like its Meridian predecessors before, the M500 is a celebrated crowd-pleaser and still the best value in its class.
Basic List Price: USD 1,999,900 (2017)