Pratt & Whitney turboprop PT6A-42A, 500 SHP
4 Blade Hartzell
6 seat configuration
2018 Standard Avionics
Garmin G1000 NXi Avionics Suite:
- GFC 700 Autopilot with GMC 710 AP Controller
- Enhanced AFCS Enablement (includes ESP)
- Yaw Damper System
- Dual GDC 72 Air Data Computers
- Dual GRS 79 AHRS Computers
- Dual GIA 64W NAV/COM/GPS
- GCU 47X Keypad
- Aspen Standby EFD 1000
- GMA-350 Digital Audio Panel
- GTX 335R Transponder
- GWX 68 Weather Radar.
Other Standard Equipment:
- Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI),
- Garmin FliteCharts,
- Garmin SafeTaxi,
- PiperAire Air Conditioning,
- Three USB Charging Ports,
- Bose A20 Headsets (2 ),
- Rosen Shades,
- Exeuctive Interior (Wellington or Inverness).
- Airframe: 3 Year Piper Limited Warranty Program
- Avionics: 3 Year Garmin Warranty
- Power Plant: 7 Year Pratt and Whitney Warranty
- Propeller: 5 Year Hartzell
- “Piper introduces Piper M500” – FLYING (Jan. 2015)
- “We Fly: Piper Meridian M500” – FLYING (April 2015)
- “New Meridian: Piper updates pressurized turbine single” – AOPA (Jan. 2015)
- “Piper Aircraft launches new, top-of-the-line M500” – Pilot (Jan. 2015)
- Meridian M500 gets upgraded avionics – Aviation Week (March 2015)
Sleek and sexy without sacrificing safety, the Piper Meridian M500 is the profile of perfection. This single engine turboprop, with the latest in Garmin Safety Technology, remains a study in priorities.
Six-place seating and a pressurized cabin comfortably accommodate passengers, prioritizing precious assets, while the 500 SHP Pratt & Whitney PT6-42A turbine satisfies the most discerning pilot by providing adrenaline-inducing, powerful performance and unmatched reliability.
Like its Meridian predecessors before, the M500 is a celebrated crowd-pleaser and still the best value in its class.
Basic List Price: USD 2,040,000 (2018)