Pratt & Whitney PT6-A-42A 600 shp
Hartzell 4-blade propeller
6 seat configuration
Standard equipment (2018):
Avionics: Garmin G3000 avionics suite w/ autopilot and synthetic vision
Garmin G3000 Avionics Suite with Autopilot and Synthetic Vision– Dual 12.1” PFDs, Single 12.1” MFD, Dual GIA 63W NAV/COM/GPS, GEA 71 Engine and Airframe Interface, GFC 700 Autopilot with Enhanced AFCS and GMC 710 AP Controller, Garmin FliteCharts, SafeTaxi, Dual GMU 44 Magnetometer Units, Dual GRS 77 AHRS Computers, GMA 36 Digital Audio Panel, Dual GDC 74 Air Data Computers, GTX 33 ES Digital Transponder (ADS-B out capability), Dual GTC 570 Mode Touchscreen Cockpit Management Units, GAE 43 Altitude Encoder, GWX 70 Weather Radar, Aspen EFD 1000 Standby Flight Instruments, and Digital Cabin Pressurization
Recommended Options (EU Operations)*Jeppesen Chartview subscription, GSR 56 Iridium Transceiver, L3 WX-500 Stormscope, TAWS-B (Terrain Awareness and Warning System), Remote DME – BendixKing KN 63, Diversity Digital Transponder GTX 33 D ES, GTS 855 Traffic Advisory System – (ADS-B “In” Compliant).
*Recommended options are not included in Basic List Price.
Additional standard equipment:
- Flight Into Known Icing (FIKI)
- PiperAire Air Conditioning
- Yaw Damper System (integrated with GFC 700)
- Hardwired Cockpit Bose A20 Headsets
- Six USB Charging Ports (two cockpit, four cabin)
- Piper Extended Warranty Program
- 5 years airframe/avionics (parts and labor)
- 7 years/2500 hours on powerplant
Press about the Piper M600:
- “Piper launches M600 and M350” – FLYING (April 2015)
- “M600 tops Piper product line” – AOPA (April 2015)
- VIDEO: “Piper’s new M600 shows at Sun ‘n Fun” – AV web (April 2015)
- VIDEO: “M600 launch teaser” – Piper (May 2015)
- “Piper launches M600 single-engined turboprop” – Flight Global (April 2015)
- “First flights:Piper PA-46 M600” – Plane & Pilot (August 2016
- VIDEO: “Piper M600 Turboprop Flight Trial” – AVWeb (AUgust 2016)
- VIDEO: “An introduction to the M600″ – Piper Aircraft Inc. (August 2016)
- VIDEO:” Piper M600 Flight trial” – Aviation Consumer Magazine (August 2016)
- “Piper M600: More of Everyhting” – Aviation Consumer.com (September 2016)
- “We Fly: Piper M600” – Flying Magazine.com ( October 24th, 2016)
- “Pilots spoke, Piper listened” – AOPA UK Magasine (August 2017)
The newest addition to Piper Aircraft’s esteemed M-Class line, the M600, is a single-engine, 600 horsepower, cabin class turboprop.
The Piper M600 is a significant product advancement featuring a newly designed wing, the most sophisticated Garmin technology available, furnished with a redesigned, luxurious interior. The M600 is the first single-engine turboprop to feature G3000 avionics – a touchscreen-controlled glass flight deck.
The M600 seats six and is powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A 600shp engine. The aircraft has a maximum cruise speed of 260 KTAS / 482 km/h, and has a max range of 1,300 nm / 1,852 km with a max payload of 1200 lbs.
Basic List Price: USD 2,899,000 (2017)