Daher TBM 910 (factory new)
Price: 3,751,250 USD (2018 Standard Equipped)
The TBM 910 is the newest member of Daher’s TBM family of very fast single-engine turboprop aircraft.
It introduces the G1000Nxi, upgraded version of the popular G1000 all-glass integrated flight deck, controlled by physical keypad.
It offers a perfect combination of comfort and superior performance – a maximum cruise speed of 330 kts – and high efficiency with a 1,730 naut. mi. maximum range and a fuel consumption at economy cruise of 37 U.S. gal per hour.
The range and useful load, as well as the ability to land at small airports, are some of its favourite features.
- YEAR: Call us for 2018 Deliveries
- Total Time Since New: Factory New
- ENGINE: PT6A-66D Pratt & Whitney Canada turboprop engine developing 1825 ESHP thermodynamic, flat rated at 850 SHP, torque limiter, full feathering and reverse
- PROPELLER: Hartzell 5-blade
- CONFIGURATION: 6 seat configuration
The Garmin G1000 NXi combines high resolution display design with state-of-the art processors. This new hardware provides a faster system boot up and software loading. It enables the system to manage more aviation data and maps, such as visual approach plates, and offer more capabilities such as enhanced situational awareness. It also adds improved wireless cockpit connectivity, allowing aviation database upload using Garmin Flight Stream FS 510. It also gives an “Analog feel” to the pilot through the new keyboard joystick which provides more accurate panning and fluid navigation on the multi-function display pages.
Furthermore the cockpit offers a new layout, a new digital hourmeter, 3 High Power USB Charging Ports (5 VDC/3A) replacing the 12 V power plug.
- Metal structure and skin paneling
- Carbon fiber engine cowling and winglets
- Anticorrosion protection treatment
- Retractable gear with electrohydraulic actuation
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Pressurized 6 seats cabin (6.2 psi) and baggage compartment
- Sound proofing and thermal insulation
- Pilot Access Door
- Large access door with retractable stairway
- Emergency exit
- Front storage compartment (not pressurized) with lockable access door
- Easy maintenance access doors
- Wing Tie-down attachments
- Jacking points
- Gaseous oxygen system for 6 seats and quick-donning masks for pilot & copilot
- 2017 standard paint scheme
MANUFACTURER’S TBM TOTAL CARE AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
DAHER OFFERS ONE OF THE BEST WARRANTIES IN THE INDUSTRY :
- With every new TBM 930 and TBM 910, Daher provides customers with its TBM Total Care Program (TCP) as part of the purchase package. This exclusive program gives the initial retail owner of a TBM complimentary scheduled maintenance – including annual inspections – for the first five years or 1,000 hours of operation with the aircraft.
- The TCP covers all scheduled maintenance costs (with the exception of consumable items). In addition, it provides complimentary CAMP computerized maintenance tracking and follow-up to the initial retail owner for the first five years of ownership.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada’s Eagle Plan Plus Extended Warranty also can be purchased from Daher – resulting in a warranty extension to seven years or 2,500 hours of operation for the TBM’s PT6A powerplant. Daher offers one of the industry’s best nose-to-tail warranties which complement the unique TBM’s Total Care Program (TCP):
- Airframe (excluding systems, major components and consumables like brakes, tires, batteries, etc.): 7 years or 3,500 hours of aircraft operation
- PT6A powerplant: 5 years or 2,500 hours of aircraft operation
- Avionics: All Garmin equipment, L3 WX500 Stormscope, RA4500 radar altimeter and KN63 DME: 5 years
- Systems: Flap actuators, fuel unit, gauging system, oxygen system, bleed air system, cabin pressure control system, air conditioning system, landing gear and actuators, mechanical fuel pump, hydraulic unit, vacuum system, windshield, flight controls actuators, electrical power unit, starter generator, standby altimeter and airspeed indicators, torque and oil pressure transducers, overspeed governor: 5 years or 1,000 hours
- Hartzell Propeller: 6 years or 4,000 hours