Take delivery of a factory new M600/SLS and receive inspections, maintenance, fuel, training and Garmin…
25. June 2017. After a successful demo tour in Europe, where European Aircraft Sales had the opportunity to show this impressive aircraft to many of our customers in Scandinavia and the Baltics, The M600 demo tour, has moved on to the African continent and will be touring the continent for the entire month of July 2017.
This will be the first time that an M600 aircraft is on display in Africa.
“We are delighted to have our M600 aircraft on display for the first time in Africa and look forward to providing a cost effective business tool to the region.” says Drew McEwen, Vice President of International and Direct Sales
The aircraft will be flown by the South African Piper Dealer, JP Fourie, Executive Director Aircraft for NAC and Thomas Nielsen, Piper Sales Manager for Europe, Middle East & Africa
If all goes according to plan, we hope to have a second opportunity to show the aircraft to our potential clients in the first week of August 2017.
Until then, we thought you might enjoy some of the details of this African Journey.
Departure – Arrival
- LFBP/ Pescara, Italy DJJT / Djerba,Tunisia.
- DJJT / Djerba,Tunisia. DRZA/Agadez, Niger
- DRZA/Agadez, Niger DNMM /Lagos, Nigeria,
- DNMM /Lagos, Nigeria, FPST/ Sao Tome
- FPST/ Sao Tome FNLU/ Luanda, Angola
- FNLU/ Luanda, Angola FYWE/ Windhoek, Namibia
- FYWE/ Windhoek, Namibia FACT/ Capetown, South Africa
- Local Flights: HMS Virginia, Stellenbosch FALA/ Lanseria South Africa
- FALA/ Lanseria South Africa FWKI/ Lilongwe, Malawi
- FWKI/ Lilongwe, Malawi HKJK/ Nairobi, Kenya
- HKJK/ Nairobi, Kenya HAAB/Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- HAAB/Addis Abeba, Ethiopia HELX/ Luxor, Egypt
- HELX/ Luxor, Egypt ..Europe…
About the Piper M600
The Piper M600 features a new, clean sheet design wing and a sophisticated Garmin G3000 touchscreen-controlled glass flight deck.
The M600 seats six and is powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A 600shp engine. The aircraft has a maximum cruise speed of 274 ktas/507 km/h, a max range of 1,484 nm / 2,748 km, and a standard useful load of 2,400 lbs. / 1,089 kg.
The G3000 avionics suite is the next generation of Garmin architecture, offering the most comprehensive, intuitive, and technologically advanced package on today’s market.
Read more about the Piper M600 here.