Piper Seneca V (factory new)
Asking price: USD 1,030,000 (2019)
The Piper Seneca is a powerful twin-engine aircraft, boasting several prominent differences compared to its piston-twin competitors. It rules the highest single-engine service ceiling in its class, displays a standard three-screen G1000 panel, provides a visibly wider cabin, and all this for a significantly less owning and operating cost than the competition. This twin proves that it belongs in its own category.
The Piper Seneca V is a strong and reliable aircraft that will take you safely over mountains and water – and to your destination at night. The aircraft is known as “the perfect business tool”, often used for personal transportation or business travels to paying customers, taxi and ad hoc charter operations. The Piper Seneca V comfortably seats 6 persons including pilot.
Delivery of generic Viagra from India is carried out by sea and also by plane. About the quality and prices of generics Viagra from India read here.
The Piper Seneca V flies you anywhere, anytime. With the largest and widest cabin in the class, your passengers will enjoy every single flight with great pleasure.
- YEAR: Factory New
- ENGINES: 2 x Continental turbocharged TSIO-360-RB, 220 HP each
- PROPELLER: 2 x 3 – blade McCawley
- CONFIGURATION: 6 seat configuration
- GARMIN G1000 AVIONICS SUITE WITH AUTOPILOT
- Dual 10” PFDs
- Single 10.4” MFD
- Dual GIA 63W NAV/COM/GPS
- GFC 700
- Single GRS 77 AHRS Computer
- Garmin FliteCharts
- Garmin SafeTaxi
- GMA 1347 Digital Audio Panel
- Single GDC 74A Air Data Computer
- GTX 33 ES Mode S Transponder (ADS-B “Out”)
- Aspen EFD1000
- Standby Flight Instruments
- Propeller Synchrophaser
- Hardwired Cockpit Bose A20 Headsets
- Piper Warranty Program (2 years on airframe)
- Garmin Warranty (2 years on avionics)
- 3 years/2500 hours power plant warranty