The price for one pilot’s course on a Piper M500 or M600 is €5,000.
The duration of the course is normally 3 full days from 8am to 4pm for pilots with PT6 engine experience, depending on weather conditions.
- 16 hours technical course on condition that the pilot has PT6 engine experience
- Without PT6 engine experience + €600 + an extra day
- Manuals (rererence manual + training manual)
- 6 Flight passes with flight instructor, incl. briefing/debriefing (min. 10 hrs). If more passes are needed the instructor charges €120 per hour.
- ATO fee + administration
The above price does NOT include:
- Fee to the CAA for the test
- Rental of aircraft if you do not own one yourself
- All fuel required for the course
- All landing fees for the course
Contact Air Rent ATO