Piper Archer LX
For a pilot - or a pilot soon to be - the Piper Archer LX is the perfect first step to joining a world of blue skies and happy landings. In fact, American Piper themselves describe the Archer LX as "a classroom" that will allow you to develop skills and experience to become a safe and sensible pilot.
Remember to enjoy the journey and let the Piper Archer LX take you wherever you want to go. In this aircraft you will learn how to become a safe pilot and experience the simplicity and the fun.
Standard equipped with four top-of-the-art leather seats and the Garmin G500 Suite, the Piper Archer LX has all you need when it comes to comfort and technology. Later, when you are ready to meet new challenges, the IFR equipment will allow you to obtain an instrument rating.
Specifications and Equipment in the Piper Archer LX:
- Garmin G500 avionics suite (standard)
- Dual Garmin G500 suite (optional)
- Leather seats (standard)
- Air conditioning system (optional, factory-installed)
- Cruise speed, 75% power: 128 ktas (237 km/t)
- Range, incl. 45 min. reserve: 522 nm (822 km)
- Standard useful load: 870 lbs (395 kg)
- Service Ceiling: 14,100 ft (4,298 m)
- Engine: Lycoming O-360-A4M 180 HP
- Wing span: 35,5 ft (10,8 m)
- Length: 24,0 ft (7,32 m)
- Height: 7,3 ft (2,2 m)
- Fuel capacity: 48 US gal (182 l)
Press about the Piper Archer LX:
Meet the other members of the Piper family: