1995 Pilatus PC-12/45, PH-ECC (SOLD)
1995 Pilatus PC-12/45 for sale. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation as an outstanding, versatile, performing, reliable and operationally flexible aircraft.
As such, the PC-12 is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. The PC-12 is found very popular among executive transportation for private companies, air ambulance operators, cargo operators, airline/taxi operations, governmental and military transport, and special mission operations.
With one of the largest cabins in its class, the PC-12 is available with a fully closed toilet onboard.
The aircraft has short runway performance and is approved to land on any kind of runway.
- Year: 1995
- Total time since new: 5560 hrs.
- Engine: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67B
- Propeller: Hartzell 4 Blades
- Configuration: 6 Executive seats, 2 commuter seats
- Dual Garmin GNS-430W GPS
- Dual King EFIS-40 (Pilot & Co-Pilot)
- (2) GTX330 Transponders
- Dual AHRS
- Honeywell AM 250 Digital Drum Altimeter
- KMD 850 MFD
- KMH 920 Traffic/EGPWS
- King KFC-325 IFCS 3-Axis Autopilot with Flight Director
- King KAS-297 Altitude Pre-Selector
- King KN-63 DME
- King KRA-405 Radar Altimeter
- Bendix King RDS-82VP Color Weather Radar
- KMA24H Audio Panel
- King KR-87 TSO Digital ADF
- DAVTRON M800 Chronomete
- AA83 Intercom
- Bose Crew Headsets with Plug
- GEN1 Overhead Display Dual RMI