2008 Pilatus PC-12/47, OY-VIN
2006 Pilatus PC-12/47 for sale. The Pilatus PC-12 has gained a reputation as an outstanding, versatile, performing, reliable and operationally flexible aircraft.
As such, the PC-12 is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. The PC-12 is found very popular among executive transportation for private companies, air ambulance operators, cargo operators, airline/taxi operations, governmental and military transport, and special mission operations.
With one of the largest cabins in its class, the PC-12 is available with a fully closed toilet onboard.
The aircraft has short runway performance and is approved to land on any kind of runway.
- Year: 2008
- Total time since new: 1,550 hrs.
- Engine: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67B
- Propeller: Hartzell 4 Blades
- Configuration: 6 Executive seats, 2 commuter seats
- Honeywell dual side EFIS 5 inch
- Garmin 340 Audio Panel
- Honeywell Kr 87 ADF
- Honeywell Radar with KMD 850 multi
- function display
- KMH 880 E-GPWS/TAS, WX 500
- Dual Garmin 330D Mode S
- Garmin 430/530 GPS/NAV/COMS
- Dual AM 250 Altimeters
- KRA 405 Radar Altimeter
- Bose Headsets Pilot/copilot
- Others Standby Instruments
- Encoding Altimeter Am250, Cargo Kit
- Honeywell 325 AP/FD
- Dual Lead Acid Batteries , Cabin 12
- Volt outlets
- Recognition lights,
- ELT 406
- Large oxygen system 77,0 Cu ft
- Auxiliary cabin heater
- Additional Air conditioning
- 2nd Lead Acid battery